Thursday, April 21, 2011

guess my age for a gift!!!! its happening on youtube


ts have some fun!!!

 mechanics:  
             april 19 is my birthday, and im really having fun doing this, all  have to do is:
* subscribe at my page
     www.youtube.com/exzette and www.sarahvspotblog.blogspot.com

*guess my age, and pick a product from mac that it was shown on my video

*write your answer below, one answer each person,.

pick 1 from this items:

M*A*C Lip conditioner with SPF15
M*A*C eyeshadow carbon black matte
M*A*C eyeshadow base paint pot painterly neutral

NO FAMILIES, I LOVE U GUYS BUT LETS BE FAIR TO OTHERS.

remember guys you need to subscribe first.
this time ill be doing automatic response to make it fair,
and ill ship it free for those who wins within in United States. and if you are outside the United States pls let me know.


lets have some fun!!!

thank u and God bless

2 comments:

  1. I would love to GUESS!!! LOL Anyway, Have a good day!!! I love your videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sara's Reyail Theraphy THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    ReplyDelete